Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Ready to Take Flight- The perfect Combo for any fashionable jetsetter

 The Aviator sunglasses and Aviator Shearling leather jacket are the best duo for any jetsetter this season. This jacket is the most saute after jacket for fall/winter and pairing it with aviator or pilot sunglasses and boots completes it to a T. The aviator leather jacket can be worn with a dress giving it a hard edge rebel appeal or dressed down with a pair of jeans and a sweater. Personally, I own one from Phillip Lim and I wear it all the time as it is a staple piece for me to wear when I am going out at night and I am always in heels and it makes my outfit so chic and so edgy which describes my personal style.
 


Burberry Fall 2010 Aviator Shearling leather jacket

Lanvin Pilot sunglasses
Tory Burch halima suede and leather ankle boots