Thursday, October 13, 2011

Fidge Fab's Fall 2011 Trend Report- Fall's most important trends to follow throughout Fall/Winter 2012.

Following all the collections that debuted for the Fall 2011, since Fall has officially begun I think its time for me to share with all my fellow fierce fab fashionistas what to pull out of your Fall wardrobe to stay on trend for Fall/Winter season. There are 7 trends to keep your eyes peeled for when you go shopping; 1. Pattern Match ups 2. Color forms 3. Parka City 4. Psychedelic Furs 5. Sixties 6.Spots 7. Tux Lux

Pattern Match ups- Mixing different prints, textures and fabrics together for one look
ETRO
Color Forms- Color blocking different bright colors together
CHLOE
Parka City- Outer wear making a bold statement for the winter
THAKON


 Psychedelic Furs- Bright bold Furs for the winter (I had to showcase two designers as you guys know my love of Fur, I couldn't help myself these two looks are so MAJOR!)
GUCCI

LOUIS VUITTON
 Sixites- Bringing the mod bold prints and white tights of the sixties back
JILL SANDER
 Spots- Polka dots making a huge come back
MARC JACOBS
Tux Lux- Stealing from the boys, women wearing female tuxs for a red carpet or evening event.
HAIDER ACKERMANN

JASON WU